Save when you purchase the trio pack! You’ll receive one can each of our Glove Cleaner (1.5oz), Pro Glove Conditioner (2oz), and Game Ready Glove Conditioner (2oz).
Assorted Trio Pack
***The following are simply recommendations. You will most likely need to experiment to find out your favorite way to use the products.
- Always test any conditioning product on a small portion of your glove to see how your glove responds before covering a large area
- Keep balm in a climate controlled space (balm can melt at high temperatures, if this happens, don’t worry, it will become solid again once placed back in a cool place).
- To apply, scoop out a small amount of balm at a time, and apply to your glove. Continue this process until you have covered the area you would like to cover with balm. We recommend using the Game Ready Glove Conditioner on the palm/pocket of the glove while applying the Pro Glove Conditioner to the rest of the glove. You can use either product on the entire glove if you choose, just remember the Game Ready Glove Conditioner is designed to make the glove tacky.
- Allow balm to sit on glove over night, then if there is too much remaining residue the next day, wipe it off with a dry cloth. You can also wipe off excess conditioner with a dry cloth shortly after you have applied it without waiting over night; this will limit the amount of conditioner soaked into the glove.
- Depending on your leather and your climate, you will use the balm differently. For dry climates you may want to use the balm more than once a week to keep the leather nourished. If you live in a humid climate you may want to use it less, it depends on how your glove responds and how you want your glove to feel. Apply as needed for your specific preference.
Glove Cleaner Recommendations
(Test a small, discrete portion of your glove before covering entire glove to make sure your glove responds well)
- First test on a small, discreet part of the glove to make sure your glove responds well
- Using soft brush and water, rub cleaner until a lather is created
- Once lather starts, begin scrubbing the glove, creating a lather on the glove
- Go back and forth between glove, water, and cleaner in order to maintain desired lather.
- Periodically wipe away lather from glove and continue until the glove is finished
- Use cleaner on leather and cloth portions of glove
- Allow glove to fully dry, then use our pro glove conditioner to replenish your glove!
- Allow cleaner to dry before placing the lid on
We take great care in creating all of our products by hand with the best natural ingredients available. Please be advised that all leathers are different and there is always a chance for leather discoloration or changes in the appearance of leather when adding a conditioner or a cleaner. Many factors contribute to this including but not limited to age of leather, exposure to sunlight, dryness of leather, sweat, saliva, and pH.
We aways recommend using any and all new products with a bit of caution by testing a new product on a small portion of your glove to see how it responds.