This blend has one purpose, condition your leather.You can use this blend to condition your brand new glove and help with the break in process, use it on your everyday glove, or even use it on your glove that has been passed down from your great great grandfather.We have added all natural ingredients to this blend, ingredients that have withstood the test of time in the leather care world.This blend is great for use both in-season and off-season.It does not have any tackifying ingredients so this blend will leave your leather looking beautiful and feeling supple with a less tacky feel than you will receive from our Game Ready Blend.Our Pro Glove Conditioner is a premium product that is currently used by players at every level including the major leagues and is a favorite of many of the best glove restorers in the U.S. For just $6 you can upgrade to a 4oz can!2oz or 4oz Twist Top Can
Professional Glove Conditioner (Two Sizes Available)
Add our merch pack for just $3!
***The following are simply recommendations. You will most likely need to experiment to find out your favorite way to use the products.
Pro Glove Conditioner Recommendations
- Always test any conditioning product on a small portion of your glove to see how your glove responds before covering a large area
- Keep balm in a climate controlled space (balm can melt at high temperatures, if this happens, don’t worry, it will become solid again once placed back in a cool place).
- To apply, scoop out a small amount of balm at a time, and apply to your glove. Continue this process until you have covered the area you would like to cover with balm. We recommend using the Game Ready Glove Conditioner on the palm/pocket of the glove while applying the Pro Glove Conditioner to the rest of the glove. You can use either product on the entire glove if you choose, just remember the Game Ready Glove Conditioner is designed to make the glove tacky.
- Allow balm to sit on glove over night, then if there is too much remaining residue the next day, wipe it off with a dry cloth. You can also wipe off excess conditioner with a dry cloth shortly after you have applied it without waiting over night; this will limit the amount of conditioner soaked into the glove.
- Depending on your leather and your climate, you will use the balm differently. For dry climates you may want to use the balm more than once a week to keep the leather nourished. If you live in a humid climate you may want to use it less, it depends on how your glove responds and how you want your glove to feel. Apply as needed for your specific preference.