This blend has two purposes in mind, and is intended for in-season use, but can be used anytime. The first purpose of this blend is to condition the leather of your glove. With all natural ingredients, derived from sources that are historically known to condition leather, we know these ingredients have stood the test of time and will be great on all of your gloves. The second purpose of this blend is to add some tackiness to your glove. We have added some all natural ingredients that contribute to this tacky feel, which is designed to help the ball stick in your glove better, and enhance grip on the ball. Because of the tackifying properties, we recommend using this blend throughout the season, as tackifiers only serve a purpose during competition, but you can use this blend anytime, it’s up to your personal preference.Our Game Ready Glove Conditioner was meticulously formulated to give you the best product for your leather. This product is a favorite of many professional pitchers and catchers! 2oz Screw Top Can
Game Ready Glove Conditioner
Add our merch pack for just $3!
***The following are simply recommendations. You will most likely need to experiment to find out your favorite way to use the products.
Game Ready Glove Conditioner Recommendations
- Always test any conditioning product on a small portion of your glove to see how your glove responds before covering a large area
- Keep balm in a climate controlled space (balm can melt at high temperatures, if this happens, don’t worry, it will become solid again once placed back in a cool place).
- To apply, scoop out a small amount of balm at a time, and apply to your glove. Continue this process until you have covered the area you would like to cover with balm. We recommend using the Game Ready Glove Conditioner on the palm/pocket of the glove while applying the Pro Glove Conditioner to the rest of the glove. You can use either product on the entire glove if you choose, just remember the Game Ready Glove Conditioner is designed to make the glove tacky.
- Allow balm to sit on glove over night, then if there is too much remaining residue the next day, wipe it off with a dry cloth. You can also wipe off excess conditioner with a dry cloth shortly after you have applied it without waiting over night; this will limit the amount of conditioner soaked into the glove.
- Depending on your leather and your climate, you will use the balm differently. For dry climates you may want to use the balm more than once a week to keep the leather nourished. If you live in a humid climate you may want to use it less, it depends on how your glove responds and how you want your glove to feel. Apply as needed for your specific preference.